Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Visiting.

My parents are in town this week. This is the first trip they have made to Ohio & we are enjoy our time with them so, so much. Yesterday we went to Entertrainment Junction in West Chester, and today we purchased & assembled a swing set for the backyard. Tomorrow we are off to the park, and Thursday we are going to a Reds game. I probably won't post again until Friday night; I am trying to enjoy as much time with them as possible before they fly home on Friday.

I have a sneak peak from Karla Dudley!



This layout features product from Karla's new kit, For the Boys, which releases April 15th. You can see another beautiful layout on the CT Blog using the same kit.


Have a wonderful week.

xoxo,
Erin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice layout, Erin! I saw it on the other blog last night...as always cute pic of Jack! Can't believe how big he's getting! Have fun with your parents...I'm sure they are thoroughly enjoying the boys!!

Avital said...

Wow, Erin. your boys are STUNNING! They look like two gorgeous angels.