Saturday, January 14, 2012

Forever Brothers | A Layout

Happy Friday!

I am so thankful for the weekend... I cannot wait to relax and entertain some family at our home tomorrow. We are 3,000 miles from our parents and siblings, but Mark has a cousin who lives a few hours from us, and she and her husband & daughter are going to visit us tomorrow. Yay!

Onto some crafty things: Karla Dudley released several new digital products last week and I spent some time making a layout about my two boys. When I'm taking pictures of Ev & Jack, most of the time they are running in different directions, so I don't get many of the two of them together. Or one of them is blinking, or moving, or making a silly face... it's rare to get both boys smiling at the same time! I wanted to get a few of those good photos onto a layout that celebrates their relationship as brothers (and trouble makers!).


(All supplies are Karla Dudley Designs. Template is my own design.)

Karla's new Calipso alphabet is definitely a new favorite., along with her Today Boy'ish papers. Perfect for scrapbooking about my little ones.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: