Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Flower Bouquet

Good morning! 

I just adore floral stamps. And I especially love flowers that can be used in a variety of ways: coloring, 2-step stamping, paper piecing. And this stamp by Great Impressions, Floral Bouquet, does not disappoint. For my card today I stamped the image once onto white cardstock, then again on to red and pink polka dot patterned paper. I cut out the flowers and adhered them using pop dots. I colored the leaves with Copic markers before adhering the panel to kraft cardstock.

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions Stamps) Floral Bouquet. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (Papertrey Ink) Kraft, Ripe Avocado. Patterned Paper: (Papertrey Ink) Pure Poppy Patterned Paper Pack. Letter stickers: (BasicGray). Other: Black and white twine, gems, pearls.)

Isn't it a pretty stamp? I just love it. :-)

And don't forget about this month's Heart 2 Heart challenge. You can find all the details here

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Erin, I love this stamp and that you used it on the dotted paper. Such a clean layout, too. Thanks for sharing.