Friday, February 15, 2013

Scotty Girl Designs & Karla Dudley Designs | Release Day

A couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail from Shannon (Scotty Girl Designs) asking me to join her creative team! Of course I accepted and I have been working hard to create a few layouts for her release (and Karla Dudley's new release). If you haven't checked out the Pixels and Co. website, I highly recommend it. The designers are fantastic and the gallery is very inspiring!

My first layout uses a new template set by Scotty Girl Designs.



My next layout uses several new Karla Dudley Designs kits: Life 365, Anyday Extras,  Everyday Life Templates, and Stamped Alphas. 

And my final layout features Hello Love, Card Love Set 1, and Anyday Extras Set 1. 

(8x8 Layout)

That is it for me today. Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats, Erin...wonderful news! The layouts are your usual level of awesomeness and you'll be an asset to this creative team just as you've been for all the design teams you have been on. :)

Joan V said...

Awesome layouts. Well, you sure are one BUSY lady. Congrats on all your wonderful happenings this week.