Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ColourQ | Challenge #183

Happy Wednesday, friends! I have a quick card to share for this week's ColourQ Challenge:

 

I pulled out Waltzingmouse's new Folk Art Medallion stamp set for this week's challenge. This set is so beautiful and the color combo worked perfectly with all the different floral/layering stamps. The background image is large & I was having issues getting a good impression with my Soft Suede ink pad, so I switched to my Hero Arts Cup 'o Joe Shadow Ink pad and I am pleased with the results. The flowers were stamped with Stampin' Up's Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, and Blushing Bride.


That's it from me tonight. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Erin, this is divine! Truly. A sure-fire winner in my book! Not enough ways to say WOW! :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely soft card, Erin, love your coloring and the patience it must have taken! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ. I always enjoy seeing your cards.

Donna said...

WOW Erin! Really gorgeous!

Jenny said...

One word: Love!!