Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Karla Dudley Desings | Sweetpea

Happy Monday, friends!

After 5 days on the couch, I am finally on the mend. My energy level (and appetite) are not quite back to normal, but I am feeling so much better! We celebrated Easter with some good friends of ours, and today I dropped in on Evan's classroom and delivered some birthday cookies for him and his classmates. I am so glad things are returning to normal around here.

Karla released two new collections last week: Sweetpea and Anywhere. Both kits are fabulous, but for tonight's layout I worked with Sweetpea. I don't usually work with pink/purple/red (most of my pictures are of the boys!), but I was really drawn to the beautiful watercolor flowers and washi tape. All 6 photos are Instagram pictures that I downloaded to my computer before resizing.

 (All supplies are Karla Dudley Designs except date stamp (Scotty Girl Designs) - Patterned paper, flower stickers, washi tape, label: Sweetpea. Jewelry Tag: Anyday Extras. Staples, stitching: Digi Essentials. Stamped Alpha: Brook Loft White Frames: Insta Luv.)

The book I'm reading in the bottom right photo is Elevate the Everyday by Tracey Clark, and I cannot say enough great things about it. It is thoughtful, encouraging, and beautifully presented to share some of Tracey's favorite/best photographs. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. 

I will be back tomorrow to share two new cards using some of Great Impressions Stamps newest release. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: