Tuesday, November 19, 2013

E & L's Color Challenge | Day 2

It's day two of the color challenge with the very talented Leigh Penner. Today we have chosen to work with a beautiful fall inspired color combo and Papertrey Ink's Mighty Oak stamp set.



And here is my take. In real life, the "purple" leaves are actually PTI's Autumn Rose ink. We had a very dark and dreary day here and I had a hard time getting a good picture. My office usually gets great afternoon sunlight, perfect for photographing my cards, but that was not the case today. 

**Edited with better photo. :)



Make sure to hop over to Leigh's blog and check out her take on today's challenge!



And to those of you who left comments on yesterday's post(s), thank you so, so much. I read each of them and appreciate the support! 

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how pretty! What a great way to use that set!