Saturday, April 26, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #112

RetroSketches is featuring another one of my cards this week. Here is the original, and here is the sketch:


My original card is very feminine (hot pink, anyone?), so I challenged myself to create a masculine version of the same sketch. I used this month's Simon Says Stamp Card Kit... isn't the remote control stamp great? And I love the Fancy Pants designer paper. I originally wanted to use a thick black cord for the remote control cable, but I don't have anything like that in my stash, so I used DMC floss instead. Not quite as cool, but it will work. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is also from the Simon Says Stamp card kit.



I hope you can play along with Retro Sketches this week! Thanks for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool!

Erin said...

Thanks, Tenia!

Tenia Nelson said...

Erin....the camera is by Maya Road and I got a ton of them from the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Online Store!!!

Erin said...

Thanks Tenia! I will check then out. :-)