Saturday, June 6, 2015

Retro Sketches | Challenge #167

Hi there! This week's Retro Sketches sketch is based on one of my Gossamer Blue projects from a few months back. You can view the original card here (second card down).  


A few days ago I mentioned pulling out a box of supplies and working only with those products. I did that again last night with one of my older Studio Calico boxes, using stamps from the Morgan add on card kit. The box also had some silver labels, pink buttons, patterned vellum, and pink/white/gold Twine and Ink stickers. The only thing I added was some pink Papertrey Ink ribbon. 

I stamped the sentiment, flowers, and leaves with Avery Elle pigment ink. The little patterned circles were stamped with Memento Luxe pigment ink.


I've been hoarding this patterned vellum, from Studio Calico, for the past year. The pattern is perfect for layering over busy backgrounds, and I love the heavy weight and texture. I have a few bits and pieces left... I don't know if I'll be able to use it! 

I hope you can join us this week at Retro Sketches! You can check out more inspiration and link up your projects on the Retro Sketches blog. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: