Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue | July Inspiration Blog Hop


Good morning! It's the 15th, which means it's time for the Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop

The July kits were a lot of fun to work with. I used the 6x6 paper pad, from the Bits and Pieces kit a lot this month. For this card I used the striped pink paper and the "hello" gold foil sentiment from the July Main Kit. 
FullSizeRender_7-553x415


I added a few puffy stars, a wood button and some stamped flowers to finish off my card. 


 Make sure to check out the rest of the design team to see their favorite projects using the July kits!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Your card is so pretty! I think I might have actually sighed when I saw it ;).

Brenda Weaver said...

such a pretty, sweet card! Love the colors you chose to use.

Brenda said...

This is so soft and pretty!!! Absolutely love the little bit of gold. Perfection.

فروشگاه اینترنتی said...

such a pretty. I might have actually sighed when I saw it ;)
https://www.baneh.com
thanks alot

GlobalEmployees said...

Find solutions here
GlobalEmployees
GlobalEmployees
GlobalEmployees