Friday, July 3, 2015

Gossamer Blue | July Projects

Good morning! The July Gossamer Blue kits are available and I have several projects to share today.

First up is a card featuring the stamp set from the Bits & Pieces kit.  The Bits & Pieces kit is always my favorite add-on, and this month is no exception. The wood buttons and paper pad are perfect for cards! 

July Gossamer Blue Bits & Pieces Kit

I don't drink coffee, but this sentiment is too cute not to use. The red/pink wood button fits nicely inside the coffee cozy of the stamp.


I used letter stickers, from the Life Pages kit, for the "congrats" sentiment on this card. The house die cut, from the Bits & Pieces kit, works great for this card.


My last card features one of the tags with vellum from the Life Pages Main Add-on. I added the vellum sentiment to the tag, then used foam dots to adhere the tag to the card front. 


Check back tomorrow for a layout using the July kits, and the 15th for the Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop! I hope you have a fantastic holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fabulous cards Erin, they are all gorgeous!