Sunday, September 13, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge



Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect challenge. I love the bright colors and graphic feel of the inspiration picture:

  
I used three Paper Smooches stamp sets on my card: Mini Monograms, Blissful Banners, and Teen Routine. I started by trimming four pieces of cardstock and adhered them to my card. I stamped the images, from Teen Routine, onto white cardstock with Memento Dew Drop ink and adhered it to my card. I added a "happy birthday" banner to the front, with pop dots, and added the "dude" with the Mini Monogram stamp set.


I hope you can play along with us this week! Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration: 

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun card, Erin! I love that you saw something graphic-- me too! I always love your creations- so fabulous and fresh! YOU ROCK!