Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kamiak Butte Layout...

...I worked in my studio for a bit this evening. I have so many photos from 2008 I want to scrapbook, so I thought I would start looking through my "Fall 2008" storage binder for some inspiration. I love these photos Mark took of their outing to Kamiak Butte, despite how blurry they are. Evan was doing a lot of running away from Mark, who was under strict orders to bring back a few photos for me.



The snow did keep us inside today, but we have a lunch date tomorrow so we will be braving the weather for that. I am ready to get out of the house! I now know what "cabin fever" really means... luckily Evan has been a good sport about our not-so-spring-like weather. I am hoping when we head to the West side next week the weather will be decent. Evan's birthday party is at the zoo, and I'll be damned if I am going to miss a chance to get out and walk around for two or three hours! Rain or shine I plan to see some monkeys :-)

I will spare you more train photos, although Evan's Geotrax might be the only thing keeping him from climbing the walls. I am now an even bigger fan of Fisher-Price and their age-appropriate little boy toys. Now if only they could invent an indoor treadmill fit for someone 39 inches tall...

No comments: