Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Four Months & Online Classes

I loved this photo by Ali Edwards, so I have spent the evening trying to figure out how she did it. Thank goodness for Google! I did a search for "rounded corners" and found a tutorial on Jessica Sprague's website. I used the rectangle marque tool to fill in the blue section & found a cool font on DaFont for the title.

I also took some cute photos of Jack's little toes tonight:


They are only little for so long, right?

********************************************************************

Renee Pearson is holding a back-to-school event on her website, with free digital scrapbooking kits, web videos, & give-aways
everyday this week. The freebies are only good for one day, so once they're gone, they're gone.

Ella Publishing is having a grand opening on their website this week, including their first eZine. They also have eBooks & other fun stuff to check out.

Ali's Yesterday & Today class starts at Big Picture Scrapbooking on October 1st, & I am so excited! I think they are still accepting students, but the Big Picture website will have all the details.

I think that's it for today. Happy Wednesday, Friends.

No comments: