Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays | CFC63


I am back with one more post tonight.  I have been getting inspiration from the CAS-ual Fridays blog for quite some time, and this week I'm also participating! I love the color scheme and I paired it with Papertrey Ink's Little Hot Rod and Super Stars to make a super cute little boy birthday card.


 (Supplies - Stamps: Little Hot Rod and Super Stars. Ink: Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Smokey Shadow. Cardstock: New Leaf, White. Twine: Lucky Limeade (Stampin' Up!) and Enchanted Evening.)

I love, love, love this stamp set! With two little boys, I know I will get a lot of use out of it. 

I am off to watch the US gymnastics team. Have a good night!

11 comments:

i'm with the band said...

This is adorable!

Angie Tieman said...

Eeek! Love this! CAS perfection! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

What a great set, so useful for cards for little people :0)
Terrific CAS design and love the sentiment.
So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous CAS design! Love the images paired with that sentiment :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness, this is completely adorable! I'm so happy you got the chance to play along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays.

Erin said...

Thank you SO MUCH for all the wonderful comments! You guys have made my day. :-)

Suzanne said...

Super adorable is right! The design is perfect and executed beautifully! The cars are so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

This is true CAS perfection. It's darling! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

Virginia L. said...

Wow, this rocks, Erin! Way to go on winning CAS-ual Fridays with this super creative and darling card!

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations on your CASual Fridays win! Love those little cars--a great card for little boys!

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Erin, on the CFC win for your adorable card!!