Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge

Hi everyone! I am posting a card tonight for Paper Smooches new Picture Perfect challenge. Our inspiration picture is three rectangles with graphic flowers in blue, yellow, and brown. I don't own any Paper Smooches sets with flowers, so I struggled a bit with this challenge. But, I do own Paper Smooches' Gently Seasoned set (which is one of my favorite stamp sets), and I love the color combo of Aqua Mist, Harvest gold, and Dark Chocolate. Ultimately, the inspiration picture gave me a great color combo. And I added a turtle from Party Posse because, well, who doesn't love turtles? As Jack pointed out, this turtle has a "really cool shell". :-)

 (Supplies - Stamps: Paper Smooches (Gently Seasoned and Party Posse). Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist, Rustic White, and Simply Chartreuse). Twine: Papertrey Ink. Die: Papertrey Ink (Double Ended Banner Die). Marks: Copics. Other: Gems, twine.) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a good night!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

This is totally adorable!! Love the tree and the turtle!

Lori Barnett said...

This is sooooo cute!!!! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! I love that tree-love the flowers and gems! FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!