Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Using a Sketch

Good morning!

On Sunday I posted a card I created based on a this week's RetroSketches challenge. I LOVE this week's challenge, so I challenged myself to create another card using the same sketch. This time I pulled out two fantastic Great Impressions Stamps: Watering Can of Flowers and A Little Hello. I paired the stamped images with paper and a chipboard photo frame from Crate Paper's The Pier collection (what a cute line!) for a clean and simple card:

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Greta Impressions) Watering Can of Flower and A Little Hello. Ink: (Memento) Black. Cardstock: Bazzill. Patterned Paper: (Crate Paper) The Pier. Slide Frame: (Crate Paper) The Pier. Other: Copic Markers, Enamel Dot.)
 
 

As you know, Great Impressions Stamps is the sponsor this week at The Play Date Cafe! We thought it would be fun to do a little give away of our own.  Karon Hughes will be finding some delightful Twinery Twine in her mailbox soon.  Congrats Karon! 
 
 
That's it for me this week! Thanks for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card, Erin! I LOVE those slide frames-- especially that blue one! I used mine already but I wish I had like five or six more. LOL!