Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Playdate Cafe | Challenge #185

I am super excited to be a guest designer (along with the other design team members for Great Impressions Stamps!) for this week's Playdate Cafe color challenge:


I pulled out a couple of Hero Arts ink pads that match the color palette nicely: Raspberry Jam & Pool. I also used three Great Impressions stamps: Blowing Seeds, Seeded Dandelions, and A Little Hello.


I hope you will join the challenge this week! 

Thanks for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Just lovely and sweet!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Erin!

Deepti said...

This so pretty, subtle and elegant :)

Veronica Z said...

Erin this card is beautiful! I love your design, and use of color! Thank you for playing along with the Play Date Cafe!