Saturday, September 28, 2013

ColourQ | Challenge #208

Happy Friday, friends!

This week's ColourQ Challenge is to create a card using black + white and one color. I am a wee bit obsessed with aqua/teal right now, so I pulled out Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores to accent the black and white color scheme


 (Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus9) Fresh Cut Florals, Embroidered Bouquet. (PTI) Mini Blooms. Ink: (PTI) Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist. (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (PTI) White. Ribbon: (PTI) Hawaiian Shores Satin. Other: Enamel dots, stickles.)

Fresh Cut Florals is such a gorgeous set! I love the monochromatic look using Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores.

Evan has a soccer game bright and early tomorrow morning, so I am off to bed. Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Karen M said...

Very special card, Erin! I love the sweet simplicity and delicate style of this x

Sparkly Engineer said...

These are my favorite colors this year so of course I LOVE this card. I also like all the different shades in the flowers.

Claire said...

Such a pretty, feminine creation! Thanks so much for joining in at Colour Q this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this gorgeous card - the turquoise is my FAVORITE!!

LeAnne said...

Just GORGEOUS! What a pretty set of floral images....so strikingly put together! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Sylvia said...

I love the color you chose to pop, Erin, your card is lovely with all the white, it really stands out. So happy you joined in the fun at the colourQ.