Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Waltzingmouse | Sketch Challenge

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Mark was home for a couple of days (yay!) and we spent a lot of time as a family. I love long weekends... there is nothing better than sleeping in on a Monday morning. :)

Today's card is for this week's Waltzingmouse's Sketch challenge. I pulled out WM's Two Step Floral Sprig and Big Day - Today stamp sets:


 (Supplies- Stamps: (Waltzingmouse) Two Step Floral Sprig, Big Day - Today. Ink: Memento Luxe. Cardstock: (PTI) Cream, Harvest Gold, Spring Moss. (Stampin' Up!) Rich Razzleberry. Dies: (PTI) Limitless Layers Ovals. Cut Files: (Waltzingouse) Two Step Floral Sprig cut files. Other: Twine, Stickles, enamel dots.)

I ended up creating a horizontal card instead of a vertical card, but other than that, I didn't make too many alterations to the original sketch. The Floral Sprig set is so beautiful and I love adding all the layers to the beautiful flowers. 

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Deepti said...

Beautiful :) the stripes look amazing

Sparkly Engineer said...

I really like Waltzing Mouse stamps although I haven't any yet. You make me want this set.

Your card is just straight up pretty. I like the colors you chose and the way the stripes and flowers play against each other and the simple scalloped frame is just the right touch

Bumblebee said...

Lovely card, I never think to use purple, but this card is making me dig out my purple inks!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous Erin! Love the striped paper , and beautiful stamps.

Pauline said...

This is beautiful! Love the lilac and greens together, beautiful stamping of these lovely flowers.