Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps | A Wee Christmas

Good morning! I have one last card to share for Fresh Squeezed Stamps' release week.


I used several stamps from the new set, A Wee Christmas, on my card. Two different trees, the sentiment, and the cute little border. I used flat sequins to add ornaments to the largest tree... gold, pink, aqua, and blue. I love the subtle sparkle they add!


Make sure to stop by the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to see the full set and more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable Erin and I love the way you used the little socks!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a fun country style Christmas card. Like the kraft background and the twine.