Sunday, September 1, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | September Challenge

This month's challenge for Great Impressions Stamps is Fall Colors. Yay! I love fall (it's my favorite season), and even though it's still 90+ degrees outside and humid, humid, humid, I loved creating a card using dark green, orange, and yellow.

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions Stamps) Harvest Truck, A Little Hello. Ink: (Memento) Black. Cardstock: (PTI) Rustic white, Spring Moss. Patterned Paper: Crate Paper. Buttons, Twine: PTI.)

You can hop on over to the Great Impressions blog for more fall inspiration, and to participate in this month's challenge!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love this truck image. I have it too. Think I may case your card for it. I really like the layout on this one.

Mynn xx said...

This is SO fun, Erin! LOVE all the white space and I adore your use of the twine as an anchor for the top part of the banner sentiment! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :)