Monday, October 13, 2014

Retro Sketches | Challenge #136

Hello there! I'm a couple of days late with my Retro Sketches card... we have family in town and Evan played in a soccer tournament this weekend (they took second!), so I've been running back and forth between our house and the soccer fields... almost 40 minutes away! 

This week's Retro Sketches challenge is a super cute sketch:




I pulled out my October Studio Calico kit for my card. The little pumpkin image is darling, and I really wanted to use one of the included kraft and gold glitter pockets. How adorable are those?!? I left the gold and white twine on the tag, and decided not to put anything in the pocket. I like it just as decoration.



I hope you can play along with us this week! You can check out the rest of the design team samples here. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet Halloween card...I love your big round pumpkin.

Petra Swart said...

Love your sweet Halloween card, Erin!!!

Erin said...

Thank you so much Kim and Petra! I love pumpkins, and this stamp set is too cute. :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun! I love the sparkle!

Erin said...

Thanks Leigh!

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin a fantastic card, I LOVE the gold shimmer paper!!