Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day 2010.

I love Father's Day because I get to spoil my hubby & tell him just how much I appreciate him. When I asked him what he wanted to do today, he said "dinner and a movie", so that's what we did.

We took the kids to Toy Story 3, which was great! Definitely worth seeing in theater. Evan was mesmerized for almost two hours. I swear he didn't take his eyes off the screen. Jack was great through the first 2/3 of the movie, but got fussy toward the end. So he and I walked through the theater and played peek-a-boo over and over until right before it ended. I did sneak back in for the last few scenes, so I do know how it ends.



We had Panera Bread for dinner, then I attempted to get a good photo of all three boys on our front porch, but they were being difficult! After photos, we put together a puzzle (three times), and read books before bed. It was a great, great day for all of us.

Happy Father's Day, Mark. We love you :-)

3 comments:

Dino said...

I actually saw Toy Story 3 tonight as well. My favorite part was the Mexican-mode Buzz Lightyear. Finally my people have representation in a pixar film!

Cass said...

oh, my kind of photo ... love it!

Unknown said...

GREAT, Erin...love the various attempts...it tells the whole story and the one in color is perfect to stand out from the others...sounds like a wonderful day for all...hope you are all doing well!