Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Graduate.

Karla Dudley has two new products available in her shop today (here and here). I love the Sunkissed kit... perfect for summer layouts. I used the kit to create a layout about my sister & parents on her graduation day:


[All Supplies are Karla Dudley Designs. White cardstock: Sunkissed. Patterned paper: Sunkissed. Flower sticker: Sunkissed. Metal rimmed tag: Sunkissed. Jewel brad: Sunkissed. Staple: Digi Essentials . Tag: Sunkissed. "a" brush: Digi Essentials No. 5. "GRADUATE" brush: Digi Essentials No. 5. Fonts: Amalie & Georgia. Layout size: 11x8.5 inches.]

Isn't she just the cutest thing you have ever seen? And my parents look so happy. It was a wonderful day for all of us. And I couldn't believe it when I saw my mom for the first time. She has lost over 30 pounds since New Years and looks amazing!! Mark and I are so, so proud of her.

Have a wonderful Thursday, friends!

xoxo,
Erin.

1 comment:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Looove this! The colors are so pretty :)