Thursday, October 11, 2012

Karla Dudley Designs | Everyday Storyteller Templates

Now that my MacBook is up and running again, I am able to use CS5 (yay!) for digital scrapbooking... and I missed it! Talk about a l-o-n-g two weeks. Karla released a new set of 8.5x11 inch templates today that are AWESOME! I use templates all. the. time. and hers are simply the best.

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

 (All supplies are Karla Dudley Designs: Temples: Everyday Story Teller Template 8.5 x 11 inches. Staples: Me Time. '12 tag: Me Time. "today" acrylic: Me Time. "j": Tab Alphabet. "adventure" and. "boy" stickers: Itty Stickers Boy White. Brush: For the Boys. Blue patterned paper: Roycroft. "little dude" sticker: For the Boys. White paper: Me Time. Background paper: Berenstain. Font: Georgia.)

I used a ton of different kits on this layout, but my favorite thing is definitely the "today" clear word over the photo on top... such a cool look. 

I wish I had taken video of Jack jumping in the puddles... he was having so much fun. I have never seen him so dirty... but he loved every second of it. I watched Evan practice & took a million photos of both Ev and Jack... but the top one is my favorite of the bunch.

Evan doesn't have school tomorrow (teacher work day) and I'm trying to plan something fun for just the two of us. Jack will be in pre-school until noon and I never have one on one time with my oldest anymore. He is all about soccer lately, so I'm thinking of taking him to the fields to kick the ball around. 

Have a great week!

No comments: