Thursday, October 25, 2012

Retro Sketches | Challenge #34

I have a fun card to share today for Retro Sketches newest challenge:


Isn't it a great sketch? I pulled out Papertrey Ink's Simply You and Faux Ribbon stamp sets, some My Mind's Eye patterned paper, gems, and a PTI button. Easy peasy. :-)


I hope you are having a wonderful week! The school district the boys are in announced that school is cancelled tomorrow due to Hurricane Sandy. This is our first real Hurricane encounter... but I am hopeful Sandy will stay off shore and we won't have any major issues. I hope that is true for our friends up north as well. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colors.

I've been watching the weather reports and can't believe how much Sandy has been growing. Yikes! I was feeling sorry for myself after leaving the warm Florida sun for frosting mornings but now I'm glad I don't ever have to worry about hurricanes! Stay safe.

Greta said...

Beautifully done! Love the look of this card! Praying the hurricane doesn't do what they think it's going to.