Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 12 - Creating a Storyboard

For Day 12 of Jessica Sprague's class we were to create a storyboard with three photos. I chose to use some photos of Mark & Evan on my parent's front steps:



I believe we only have two more days of class and I am really sad! I have learned so much in the past two weeks. Jessica Sprague has several more digi classes on her website (that aren't free of course) that I am seriously considering enrolling in after this class ends on Sunday. I don't know what I am going to do with all my spare time if I don't have a class to take. Renee Pearson's class also ends on Wednesday, so I need to find something to do!

Tomorrow we are participating in the neighborhood garage sale, which starts at 9am. Abby and I spent hours pricing everything tonight & getting ready. I have a feeling it is going to be a long couple of days in the heat. Mark, Dion, & Evan are going to Northwest Trek for the day so I don't have to worry about a three year old running around during the sale.

Jack is getting so big! He must weigh well over 17 pounds now. He is growing out of clothes like crazy and I am having to buy new things all the time! I didn't think he would be this big, so I didn't bring a lot of the 3-6 or 6-12 month clothes I have at home. Dion was nice enough to drop off a bunch of clothes last weekend when he visited, and I hope those last for the next three weeks.

We are back in Pullman in 3 weeks. I cannot believe we have been here for 10 weeks already. Where did all those weeks go?

Mark starts school in 5 weeks. His last "first day of school".... possibly ever. Crazy.

Evan starts pre-school in 6 weeks. Now that is crazy. My goal is to get him to a.) keep his pants on after he goes potty (he tends to completely undress then run out of the bathroom naked). b.) put on his own shirt and socks in the morning (he can do his underwear & pants/shorts). c.) drink a little better out of a cup without a lid. He does okay, but some still ends up on his clothes, which makes him mad & he won't drink anymore.

Tomorrow Mark and I celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary. That is another number I am astounded by. It seems like just yesterday I walked down the isle and said "I do" to the man of my dreams. Five years, four moves, three cars, two kids, and one (almost) college degree later, here we are. Happier than ever.

One of my favorite songs just came on the (web) radio I am listening to (It Happens by Sugarland). I love the Internet :-)


I am starting to think about everything I have to do before we leave in the winter, and my to-do list is already a page long. We have so much stuff to go through & decided if we are keeping it or tossing it. We have to get our apartment packed & moved across the country. I have to get my kids & hubby & myself moved across the country! All during the busiest time of the year: Christmas. Nice timing, huh? I just keep thinking that this company has moved many, many people and they should have it all figured out. I hope.

Happy, happy Saturday, friends. I do love the weekend.

1 comment:

Karen said...

If you want to get rid of any scrapbooking or kids items you know where to turn to. :)

Seriously though, if you need any help. I have a lot of experience sorting, packing & cleaning. You can put me to good use.

We're so excited for you guys. You deserve it.