Friday, December 19, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch | Challenge #104

This week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge is up and I had a little time last night to play along. I pulled out my Chickaniddy Crafts box and used some of the Jolly Good collection for my card.

Here's the sketch:


The floral patterned paper, text patterned paper, and Merry Christmas label are all from the Jolly Good collection. I used the Doily Detail die from Papertrey Ink for the green cardstock, and some buttons from my stash.

  

The kids and I are off to The Festival of Lights tonight. I love this time of year, but it's still hard for me to get into the holiday spirit when it's 74 degrees outside. I'm not complaining... the weather is absolutely gorgeous, but I still think "snow" when I think of Christmas. 

I posted some of my December Memories pages on my blog last night. You can see them here or scroll down.

5 comments:

Arlene said...

What a fun card!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh - I totally love the colors! That green doily is cool!

Hannelie said...

The colors you chose and the way you used the sketch makes this a real eye catcher Erin!

Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Erin! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is totally beautiful, Erin! I love how bright and happy it is.