Monday, December 8, 2014

Gossamer Blue | December Release

Hi there! The December Gossamer Blue kits went live a few days ago and I wanted to share my project with you. Lori knocked it out of the park again this month and I had a blast working with all the bits and pieces... especially the Evalicious products. LOVE these!

First up is my Main Kit Only card. I used the gold foil "love love love" sticker with the "you" puffy sticker from Evalicious for my sentiment. I added a few feathers and a beautiful die cut flower, plus some enamel dots to finish it off.


I used the adorable tree stamp from the main kit for my next card. Three little trees, all lined up and colored with two shades of green Copic markers. I punched stars out of gold foil paper and added enamel dots from the Get Happy collection. Plaid enamel dots? Oh yes. I just ordered a second pack I love them so much. 


The last card I'm going to share is my "Life Pages Only" card. I die cut butterflies from several of the journaling cards, and backed them with solid vellum. I stamped the "for you" sentiment, from the Life Pages stamp set, with black memento ink. I added puffy stickers to the center of each butterfly and a few scattered across the card.


I'll be back next week with a few more December projects. You can check out this month's kits here

Have a great week! 

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous cards, Erin!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful cards! So creative and fun, love your work!!

Nicole Parmentier said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.