Sunday, December 28, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Designer Drafts Challenge



Good morning! I am so happy to be sharing a card today. Mark, the kids, and I have been on vacation for the past week and I've really enjoyed unplugging (and stepping away from my studio) for a bit, but I miss posting here! Breaks are great, but I feel so disconnected from the "crafty world" when my blog is neglected. 

This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Designer Drafts. I love sketch challenges. :) 




When I was packing for our trip to Washington, I included a big box of Paper Smooches stamp sets. I hate feeling limited, and I am so glad I packed a ton of sets. I have been working on my December Memories album for the past month, plus a ton of Christmas and holiday cards, so I was in the mood to create something non-holiday. 

I pulled out three Paper Smooches stamp sets for my card: Little Fella, Seeing Stars, and Teen Routine. I used a variety of blue and green inks for the "teen" images, and black Memento ink for the sentiment.




I am so sorry the photograph is not great... the one thing I forgot at home was my big camera. Whoops. I will hopefully pull out Evan's camera and get a better picture tomorrow. 

**ETA I have uploaded a new photo. Thanks for understanding! 

Make sure to check out the rest of the design team and their cards!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Larissa Heskett said...

What a NEAT card!! ;) I LOVE the AWESOME Design take on the Sketch and your choice of Stamp Sets to use together!! Tha colors and the added details really make this the PERFECT Card!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous New Year's Eve Week!! ;)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE the non-holiday card!!! I too had to break away from the holiday theme;)

LOVE the stamping and the colors and the use of this sketch! YOU amaze me, Erin! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)