Saturday, December 13, 2014

Gossamer Blue | On My Desk collection

Good morning! I have a CAS layout to share featuring one of Gossamer Blue's collections: On My Desk.

Do your kids ever do things just to make you laugh? Jack is one of those kids. He is a such a ham sometimes and loves doing goofy things to get a laugh, including wear my hats (and shoes). I have this straw hat that I use when we're at the beach, and he loves to wear it around the house. I tried to get him to stand still so I could get a decent picture, but every single one turned out slightly blurry. I decided to scrap it anyway... I love his big smile and the story behind it.

I used quite a few bits and pieces from the On My Desk collection: Stargazer patterned paper, enamel stars, wood veneer, ephemera pack, days of the week label stickers, and a 3x4 transparency. The tiny letter stickers are from Gramercy Road.


Here's a close up of the diagonal white striped transparency layered over the patterned paper. I tucked a notched tag, from the ephemera pack, under the dark gray slide frame. The light blue "you are magic" die cut is perfect for this picture. I feel that way about Jack on a daily basis. His quirky personality and ability to make me laugh are some of my favorite qualities of his. 


You can out of the rest of the On My Desk collection here. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet layout...love your adorable photo.

Cindy said...

Can I just say that when I see Jack in my mind's eye, that's the face I see! He has always been such a joyous child, hasn't he?

Erin said...

Thanks Kim!

Erin said...

He is so fun and full of personality.... and almost always smiling. :)