Friday, December 12, 2014

ColourQ | Challenge #271

Hi there! I hope everyone is having a good week. I finished up my Christmas shopping today (yay!), and now I need to get everything wrapped. Target is my go-to spot for fun Christmas wrapping paper and I picked up three rolls yesterday. I hope it's enough... the boys were a little bit spoiled this year! 

Wednesday night I had a chance to create a card for this week's ColourQ Challenge #271:


I pulled out an older Simon Says Stamp kit, September's To Thine Own Shelf, for my card. The books, bookshelf, clock, and stacking boxes in this set are adorable! The sentiment is also from this set.


The patterned paper is from October Afternoon and the wooden dots are Teresa Collins. 

Check back tomorrow for a card for next week's Retro Sketches challenge, and a few pages from my December Memories album.
 

7 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...this is just so cute! I mean over the top cute and so clever too, I love it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

Claire said...

Oh I love that stamp set - I've never seen it before. Another CAS beauty Erin..love it!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. The colors and the stamp set fit together perfectly with that pattern paper perfectly. I often thought that this stamp set couldn't have many uses...seems like I have to think again! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute design and sentiment! Love that little clock too! So happy you could join us at the ColourQ ;)

Arielle H Gordon said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Erin, love the clean stamping and all the white space! So glad you joined in the fun at the colourQ.

Jenny said...

I love that stamp set too! Fabulous card Erin!