Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Memories | Digital Layout

Hey there! During the past few weeks two of the designers I work for, Karla Dudley and Shannon McNab (of Scotty Girl Designs), have transitioned from Pixels and Company to their new home at The Digital Press. I will continue to work for both designers at their new store, and I have a layout finished using one of Karla's new kits, Gilded

The templates in this kit are super cute and easy to work with. I used one of my favorite photos from this holiday season and wrote up a quick little blurb about Jack's first hot cocoa experience.

  
The gold foil accents in this kit are so pretty! I love the big star & star button. 

Most of my December photos will make it into my December Memories album, which I will finish when the boys and I fly home early next week. I'm anxious to finish it... I had a great time working on it this year. We did so many fun holiday activities that I was able to document in a cute little album.

You can check out Karla's products here and Scotty Girl Designs' here.  

Make sure to check out the two new releases from Chickaniddy Crafts! 365 and Yippee are debuting at CHA this year. I can't wait to start working with these new collections! You can see 365 here and Yippee here

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Great page - LOVE that gold star and right on trend :) Happy New Year!!

Erin said...

Thanks Margie!