Sunday, December 7, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes

 
Hello, hello! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes. I pulled out the Spectrum and Sentiment Sampler stamp sets, plus the Rainbow die for my card. How cute is that unicorn? It totally reminds me of the My Little Pony toys I had as a kid. One of my friends has a daughter who just turned nine, and this card is for her.

I die cut the rainbow from six pieces of cardstock (Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, silver foil, Sweet Blush, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst). The unicorn was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in with Copic markers. I added the sentiment from Sentiment Sampler, and some star gems from the November Freckled Fawn kit.


Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun, I just adore that unicorn!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! How cute is that little unicorn, Erin!?!?! LOVE LOVE LOVE him.... or her! I love the simplicity and yet all the detail! LOVE the extra glitter--- you ROCK!