Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cloud9 | May Blog Hop

Hey guys! 

I'm sorry this is a bit late. I had a very important date with my 4 year old at his school. Mother's Day Tea is a big deal around here! Jack presented me with "breakfast in a bag" that he decorated himself (and filled with tea and a granola bar), a hand painted pot with flower seeds, and a beautiful cake that he decorated himself. He was so proud of his creations! But he did tell me that the cake is most definitely for sharing. :)

I have a CAS Get Well card to share for this month's Cloud9 blog hop. Here is the inspiration photo: 


Gorgeous, isn't it!? I used Wplus9's Blanket Stitched Blooms for my card:

(Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus() Blanket Stitched Blooms. Iink: (Stampin' Up!) Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink. (PTI) Raspberry Fizz, Spring Rain. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Raspberry Fizz. Patterned paper: (PTI) Spring Rain Patterns Pack. Dies: (Wplus9) Blanket Stitched Blooms. Other: Gems.)

Jack is watching Return of the Jedi and I have a couple of Mother's Day cards that I need to get in the mail... I just hope they arrive in time! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Another pretty card! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Janis said...

Love the robin's egg blue background. It gives a refined look to the whole card.

Joyce said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the layout and those darling flowers.

Camilla said...

Wonderful colors and a great cards