Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Retro Sketches | Challenge #62

Hi there! May is always a super busy month for us... school is winding down (Evan's last day is in two weeks!), end of the year concerts and performances, soccer is also coming to an end, Mother's Day, Jack's birthday is at the end of April, and this year my Dad is visiting us for 6 days so he can see Evan play in his first soccer tournament. Whew! But I have managed to sneak into my office for a bit of crafty time... and I pulled out my Silhouette Cameo for the first time since the move! Yay! 

I am submitting my card for this week's Retro Sketches challenge



Karla's Butterfly Shapes cut files are gorgeous... and compliment my card so well! I stamped the background with Wplus9's Quilt Print stamp set in PTI's Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, and Limeade Ice ink. The sentiment is also from Wplus9: Strictly Sentiments No.1. 

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus9) Strictly Sentiments No. 1, Quilt Prints. Ink: (PTI) Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Kraft. Cardstock: (Stampin' Up!) White. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Limeade Ice Patterns Pack. Ribbon: (PTI) Aqua Mist. Brad: (Stampin' Up!) In Color polka dot brads. Butterfly die cut: Karla Dudley Digital Cut File. Other: gems.)

I'll be back tomorrow with this month's Cloud9 card. The preview image is absolutely stunning

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Erin! I love everything about it!