Monday, May 27, 2013

ColourQ | Challenge #190

Hey there!

I am so excited about this week's ColourQ challenge... the colors are gorgeous together! I did use Dusty Durango instead of Really Rust (a color I sold on eBay many years ago!), but I think I stayed true to the color scheme. 



I pulled out several Stampin' Up! stamps that coordinate to create the background paper: Itty Bitty Bits (small flower), Lacy and Lovely (small blue and large blue flowers), and an older hostess set, Mixed Medley (medium Dusty Durango circle). 

(Supplies - Stamps: (Stampin' Up!) Itty Bitty Bits, Lacy and Lovely, Mixed Medley. (Papertrey Ink) Movers and Shakers Sentiments, Gratitude Journal. Ink: (Stampin' Up!) Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Dusty Durango, Midnight Muse. Cardstock: (Stampin' Up!) White, Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, More Mustard. Dies: (PTI) Mat Stack #4 and Layerz, Filigree border die. Other: Buttons, white thread.) 

I'll be back in a bit with a card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: