Friday, May 17, 2013

Traditional + Digital | Scrapbook Layouts

Hey guys! I have a few more layouts to share today... two traditional layouts and one digital. I am having so much fun working with my photos again! And of course using some fun product, too. Who doesn't love chipboard banners and cute little letter stickers and Thickers?!? 

But up first is a digital layout using MyeDeLeon's new kit: Carefree. I used a lot of elements from her kit (paper, banners, frame, doily, butterfly sticker, journaling card, and "having fun" sticker). I also used one of her new Page Blenders for the beautiful white frame. 


Up next is a CAS photos + journaling + washi tape + letter stickers layout. Super simple:

(Supplies - Washi tape (unknown). Letter stickers: (BasicGray). "create art" stickers: (Tim Holtz). Stamp: (Technique Tuesday). Tab: (October Afternoon). Other: Typewriter.)

I love using my old typewriter to create journaling for layouts. And it is especially convenient when I want to type directly on a journaling card (for project life). I use temporary adhesive to adhere the 3x4 or 4x6 journaling card to a piece of printer paper then feed it through the typewriter. Works like a charm! 

The last layout I have features our adorable kitty, Lilly. She was just a munchkin when Mark picked her up from the animal shelter (and only weighed 2 pounds!). She is much bigger now, tipping the scales at 10 pounds, and is still as cute as ever. And that chevron paper is one of my favorites... I love it! I don't have a detailed supply list for this layout because I completed it several weeks ago and I can't remember who made what, but if you have any questions leave a comment and I will do my best to answer them. 


Close up of the typed journaling: 


Awesome chipboard Thickers and cluster of elements on the top of the layout: 


I think that's it! I will be back tomorrow with a card (or two) if I can get into my office in the afternoon. My dad is in town to watch Evan play in his first ever soccer tournament so the next few days will be super busy. 

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Mandalika said...

Firstly Lily is sooooooo cute! I love this layout so much with the three pics down the side and main one. I also love your CAS layout just lovely.

Mirabyll said...

I love your layouts! The cat layout is just wonderful and I love how you've used four photos! Thanks for sharing!

Madeline said...

Gorgeous pages! Love the colors on your Lilly LO!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

your layouts are just awesome!! everything on all three are just perfect

Leigh Penner said...

Great layouts, Erin!