Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Boots + Flowers

Good morning! I hope everyone is rested after the three day weekend. We did absolutely nothing (and it was awesome!). The kids played, I read (a lot...), and I worked in my studio while watching movies last night. And the boys had a water balloon fight... definitely the highlight of the weekend for them!

On to my card! For this week's card I pulled out Great Impressions' Spring Boots stamp and my Copic/Spectrum Noir markers for a birthday card:

(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Tags, Spring Boots. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (PTI) Spring Moss, white, Autumn Rose. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Sweet Blush patterns pack. Dies: (PTI) Limitless Layers Ovals, Banners. Other: Gems.)

The sentiment is from a new stamp: Tags. I did a little selective inking to isolate the sentiment then stamped it on the die cut banner. I think the font matches the fun set of rain boots nicely.  

That's it for me today! I hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Sweet and simple. Cute card.

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card, Erin! I especially like how you used the LL:Ovals dies-- I don't use mine nearly enough!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love how clean and springy it looks! Very pretty!