Thursday, May 2, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge

Hey there! I love it this week's challenge over at Paper Smooches... Anything Goes!


I used Papertrey Ink's Mat Stack 3 die to create a window on my card (using PTI's New Leaf cardstock). I stamped Paper Smooches' Gently Seasoned in Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Melon Berry, and Berry Sorbet ink. The "hello" is also from Gently Seasoned. I just love this stamp set. :) 

(Supplies - Stamps: (Paper Smooches) Gently Falling. Ink: (PTI) Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, VersaMark. Cardstock: (PTI) New Leaf, White, Berry Sorbet. Embossing Powder: (Stampin' Up!) White. Other: Twine.)

I hope this card brightens your day! :)

4 comments:

Nina Yang said...

Hi Erin, did I tell you I LOVE your style? :) Thank you for joining us again!

Terri Davenport said...

Love your card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love how you made the diecut frame and impressed the green cardstock!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful! Love the window view. Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. :)