Thursday, May 30, 2013

ColourQ | Challenge #191

The other card I created using new Papertrey Ink stamps is for this week's ColourQ challenge. I don't have a Cool Caribbean ink pad so I substituted with Pool Party:


The cute little banner stamp is a new photopolymer set from Stampin' Up! called Show & Tell #1. 

(Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Pedal Pusher, Side by Side Sentiments. (Stampin' Up!) Show & Tell #1. Ink: (Stapin' Up!) Pool Party, Going Gray, Real Red. (PTI) New Leaf. Cardstock: (Stampin' Up!) Pool Party. (PTI) Soft Stone, Pure Poppy, White. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Soft Stone and Harvest Gold patterns packs. Dies: (PTI) Pedal Pusher, Pinked Edger. Other: button, twine, brads.)

I trimmed the Harvest Gold gingham paper to cover the basket... something I saw Erin Lincoln do with one of her sample cards. It makes for a very cheerful basket full of apples. :)

The boys are happily watching Wipeout, so I might try and sneak up to my office... I have a couple of cards due this week/weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Erin, love your summer theme! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ this week.

Kara said...

this is awesome Erin!! so glad you joined us this week at the colourQ!!

She's a Color Queen said...

OH MY GOODNESS, this is simply ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Marlena M. said...

I LOVE this scene you created Erin!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING your FUN CARD!! THANKS for sharing your take on the challenge and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Erin.... especially the gingham basket!