Monday, May 13, 2013

Great Impression Stamps | Swirly Thanks

Happy Monday, friends!! This week's card uses a beautiful swirl stamp (that I've used before) that I layered with a doily, buttons, and a felt flower & leaves to create an elegant thank you card.  I stamped the swirl with Scarlet Jewel ink onto Sweet Blush cardstock... a lovely combination:

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Simple Elegance. Ink: (PTI) Scarlet Jewel. Cardstock: (PTI) Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose. Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy. Dies: (PTI) Headline Alphabet. Other: Doily, felt flower, buttons, twine, gems.)

I used this gorgeous patterned paper to set the color combo for my card: Aqua Mist, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Hawaiian Shores, and Simply Chartreuse. Sometimes a pretty piece of paper is all it takes to jump start creativity. 

That's it for me! I am off to get Evan ready for school... his starts his last full week of school today. Only 10 more days until summer vacation starts! 

Have a great week!
 

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is beautiful. Such a perfect pairing of elements.

Cheryl said...

Amazing! Your design is fabulous.

Anna said...

I really like this card

Shanna Shands said...

Love the card!