Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays | Top of the Class

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful three day weekend. Ours was delightful. A date night, home with the kids, BBQ with friends... just perfect. 

My studio was starting to look like an episode of Hoarders, so I spent a few hours over the weekend cleaning & organizing. It looks sooooo much better now! And I was able to create a card last night for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge: Top of the Class.


I had such a hard time with this challenge! I don't have many "back to school" stamps, so I ended up making a Thank You card for Evan's teacher using Papertrey Ink's Teach & Inspire stamp set. 

(Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Teach and Inspire. Cardstock: (PTI) Dark Chocolate, Rustic White. Patterned Paper: Summer Sunrise Patterns Pack. Ink: Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy. Impression Plate: (PTI) Book Print. Other: Twine.)


I will be back tomorrow with my first ever Great Impressions Stamps blog post! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is one of my all time favorite trees from PTI! Love your take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Love that IP and the leaves are gorgeous! Love your design! Thanks for joining the fun this week at CAS-ual Fridays!