Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fab Friday | Challenge #01

Hey there! I am starting off the three day weekend with a card for a brand new challenge blog I discovered yesterday: Fab Friday! This week's challenge is a sketch challenge:


I paired the flower image from Stampin' Up's Perfectly Preserved with three new In-Colors: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Gumball Green. After I created the flower panel, I used PTI's Cane Impression plate before adding stickles to the center of each flower. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


Well, that's it from me today. I need to get ready for tonight... Mark and I have a babysitter & we are going on a date! A nice Italian restaurant and a long island iced tea are calling my name. Have a great weekend!  

8 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Great card Erin! These colors all just pop together and compliment the flowers perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Pam Steckman said...

This is a great card! I love how you used that flower! Never thought of it like that before! You color combo is cheery as well! Hope you enjoyed the Long Island! :) Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!

Jenny said...

Beautiful card Erin! Have fun on your date!

JanTink said...

Wow! I love this!

Marla Reed said...

What a sweet card! I love the use of the small flower stamp and the little bit of shimmer in the center of each one. Great color combo too! Thanks for playing along with us at Fab Friday!

Cindy Beach said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright happy colors!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very cute! I love that you made your own DSP and the colors are so bright and happy! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

Brenda Myers said...

This is so bright and cheery, I love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!!