Thursday, September 20, 2012

ColourQ | Challenge #155

ColourQ has once again provided us with an awesome color combination this week.





I pulled out Papertrey Ink's Wreath for All Seasons and Inside and Out: Birthday for my card:


(Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Inside and Out: Birthday, Wreath for All Seasons. Ink: (Stampin' Up!) Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, So Safron. (Memento) Lulu Lavender. Cardstock: (PTI) Lavender Moon, White. (Stampin' Up!) So Safron, Kraft. Dies: (PTI) Mat Stack #3, scalloped border. Other: Button, silk ribbon.)


Tomorrow the entire Great Impressions Stamps design team will be participating in this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. I hope you will join us! The challenge is perfect for this time of year. :-)

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your card is lovely, Erin, I like your pretty wreath. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Erin. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! Reminds me that I haven't used this stamp in a long time!!