Thursday, September 27, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge

Hey there! I have a card to this week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge: Picture Perfect. Here is our inspiration piece:


I was drawn to the lime green/blue/white/black color scheme, so that's what I went with. I used My Peeps to stamp three birds, then I punched them out with varying sizes of circle punches. I popped up the owl using dimensional adhesive. 

(Supplies - Stamps: (Paper Smooches) My Peeps. Cardstock: Papertrey Ink. Ink: Memento. Baker's twine: Stampin' Up!)

I am so happy tomorrow is Friday... Jack has been home sick this week and I am looking forward to the weekend! Whining three-year-olds are exhausting! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Jennie M said...

Cute! I love the layout and colors!

Chris Dring said...

Awesome graphic card! Love it!

Kimberly said...

Erin - I love the way you used the colors from the inspiration photo. Your card is really cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE those little birdies--fun design!!! THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)