Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cheerful Mushrooms


Hi everybody! I am sharing another new release stamp today. It is super cute & really fun to color. 


I used Copic markers to color the mushrooms, and accented them with stickles (which is hard to see in the photo; sorry about that). Before I adhered the buttons to my card, I threaded them with brown and white bakers twine. I tied a knot on the back, then adhered them using glue dots. I love the look of threaded buttons, but i am way too lazy to actually sow them onto my card. :-)

The girls over at the Great Impressions blog will be sharing new stamps all week. Check it out if you get a chance! 

See you next week,
Erin.

1 comment:

Mary K said...

Cute card using that darling mushrom stamp! Your colors blend so naturally, too. Great idea with just a bit of sparkle!