Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Great Impressions Stamps | Watering Can Bouquet


Hi everyone! 

Does anyone else have a type of stamp or stamps they gravitate toward, time and time again? For me, its flowers. I adore them. Sunflowers, peonies, lilacs, daisies, roses... I must have them all! I like line images that I can color (like today's stamp), and solid images that make an impact. When I saw this stamp in the Great Impressions catalog, I knew I had to have it! The image is very detailed, so I kept the papers and embellishments to a minimum. Just a few pieces of patterned paper, ribbon, and some buttons.

(Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions StampsWatering Can BouquetWith Sympathy. Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Ribbon: Papertrey Ink. Other: Buttons, Stickles, Copics.)

After I colored each of the flowers, I used stickles to add glitter to the centers. Another one of my favorite products. :-) 

Have a great week!

Erin.

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Erin this is just absolutely GORGEOUS! I've been trying my hand at coloring stamped images since taking the Water Color for Card Makers Class, and really love it, too. I'll definitely be submitting to the challenge... thanks for the inspiration =]
Michele