Monday, September 17, 2012

ColourQ | Challenge #154

Hi everyone! I have two cards to share today. The first is for ColourQ's newest challenge




cqc154.jpg

I haven't pulled out my Bravo Burgundy or Cameo Coral ink pads in a long time... but I'm so glad I did! I also used Papertrey Ink's Daydreamer & Modern Wood Mats stamp sets.

(Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Modern Wood Mats, Daydreamer, and Sunflower Bouquet. Ink: (PTI) Simply Chartreuse and Harvest Gold. (Stampin' Up!) Cameo Coral and Bravo Burgundy. Dies: (PTI) Mat Stack #4 and Double Ended Banner.  Impression Plate: (PTI) Cane. Other: Buttons.)

Daydreamer is one of my favorite sets... I love the flower images & the different layering possibilities. Cutting out the flower is tedious, but definitely worth it!

Great Impressions Stamps is hosting a fantastic blog hop to support the Ronald McDonald House charities. If you are interested in participating, please click on the badge on the right of my blog, or click here. I will be participating, and I can't wait to see what everyone creates and support this fantastic charity. 

And I also want to thank ColourQ for choosing this card as the winner for challenge #152. I will post my ColourQ Queen badge on my blog soon! I am working on a blog re-do, including new tabs and a more streamlined look. Hopefully that will happen soon! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin your cards always have such great style. Gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...

So pretty!! Thanks for joining us at the CQC!!